Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SQL Server databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with SQL Server fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to SQL Server in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage - connection to SQL Server databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding SQL Server Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for SQL Server doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
* ODBC Data Types support
* ODBC API Functions support
In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to SQL Server from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Database Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with:
* SQL Server 2014
* SQL Server 2012 (including Express edition)
* SQL Server 2008 R2 (including Express edition)
* SQL Server 2008 (including Express edition)
* SQL Server 2005 (including Express edition) * SQL Server 2000 (including MSDE)