USB Port Monitor is an easy to use USB Data Monitor for Windows. It offers simple, yet complete view for monitoring and analyzing activity of USB devices.
USB Traffic Analyzer can intercept, record, display, and analyze incoming or outgoing data between any USB device plugged in your computer and applications. USB device analyzer can be successfully used in development of your applications, USB device drivers or hardware. USB protocol analyzer is your essential platform for efficient coding, testing, and optimization.
- Interception, recording, display, and analysis of incoming and outgoing data between USB device and application;
- All connected USB devices are displayed in a simple list or hierarchical tree view;
- Real-time interception of IRPs, URBs, IOCTLs and data transferred through any USB device stack;
- Raw hex dump and decoded human readable view of the data sent to or received from a USB device;
- Possibility to filter out the unnecessary information from analyzed data;
- Switching between corresponding outgoing and incoming packets;
- Support of USB 3.0 devices;
- Convenient search through the captured data;
- Saving gathered data in binary file for later analysis;
- Export of gathered data to TXT, CSV, XML, or HTML files;
- Multiple USB devices monitoring.